Fitz and The Tantrums - Fitz and The Tantrums (2016) | Recenzja / Review
Jestem pewien, że nie wszyscy z was znają zespół Fitz and The Tantrums, więc kilka informacji: formacja została założona w 2008 roku w Los Angeles i ich głównym stylem jest muzyka indie pop. Teraz możemy przejść do mojej recenzji ich trzeciego studyjnego albumu, zatytułowanym tak samo jak nazwa zespołu. Już samo okładka zachęca do odsłuchu. Bardzo mi się podoba ten pomysł :)
I'm pretty sure that not all of you heard about Fitz and The Tantrums, so here are some information: a group was formed in 2008 in Los Angeles and their main music theme is indie pop. Now it's time for you to check out my review of their third studio album, which was called just like their band name. I find a cover really attractive :)
HandClap
Pierwszy singiel z płyty. Mocna dawka rocku z indie popem. Piosenka jest dosyć podobna do Fly On The Wall od Miley Cyrus. "I can make your hands clap" - w zasadzie udało im się, bo za ten hicior jestem w stanie zaklaskać kilkanaście razy.
A very first single. A huge dollop of rock and indie pop. This song is similiar to Fly On The Wall by Miley Cyrus. "I can make your hands clap" - well, they actually did it, because after hearing this song I can even clap scores of times.
Complicated / Burn It Down / Roll Up
Complicated jest fajną piosenką do biegania, czy różnych ćwiczeń. Chórek w 2:10 minucie jest świetnym dodatkiem piosenki. Burn It Down, czyli trochę elektroniczna ballada. Momentami mam wrażenie, że słyszę Shawna Mendesa. Późniejsze Roll Up bardzo mi się podoba ze względu na to, że utwór idealnie nadaje się do młodzieżowego filmu. Jest bardzo chwytliwy i opowiada historię miłości w taneczny sposób.
Complicated is a good song for running or some workout. The chorally verse in 2:10 is a great benefit of this. Burn It Down is a quite electronic pop ballad. From time to time I can hear Shawn Mendes's voice. Roll Up which is great because of having the teen vibes. It is really catchy and tells the story about falling in love in danceable way.
Posłuchaj / Listen to Roll Up
Tricky / Fadeback / Run It
Korzenie tych dwóch piosenek weszły mocno do lat 90. Utwory brzmią bardzo podobnie do tych z ostatniej dekady ubiegłego wieku. Mam wrażenie, że był to specjalny zabieg grupy. Trafili w sedno. Tricky, Fadeback i Run It mimo, że nie są najlepszymi propozycjami i tak bardzo dobrze się ich słucha. Fadeback pasuje do dyskografii Olly'ego Mursa.
Origins of these songs came from 90s'. These tunes sound almost exactly to those from last decade of a previous century. I have a feeling that it was intended. They hit home. Despite not being the best ones on the album it is still a pleasure to listen to Tricky, Fadeback and Run It. Fadeback is similar to Olly Murs's discography as well.
Posłuchaj / Listen to Fadeback
Get Right Back / Do What You Want
Mój faworyt - Get Right Back. Nawet nie potrafię zliczyć ile razy już posłuchałem tej piosenki. Uzależniłem się! Dlaczego nie wydają tego jako singiel? ? Bardzo charakterystyczne nagranie. Fitz and The Tantrums - teraz jest moment, by ludzie się w tym zakochali! Dochodzimy do Do What You Want, którego bridge jest niesamowicie skoczny. Czemu oni nie podbijają list przebojów?
My absolute banger - Get Right Back. I just cannot clearly say how many times I've listened to it. I'm addicted! Why they don't release it as a single? Really characteristic piece for a group. Fitz and The Tantrums - that's the time for people to fall in love with this song! And we are at Do What You Want where bridge is so lively. Why they don't hit the charts?
Posłuchaj / Listen to Get Right Back
Walking Target / A Place For Us
Walking Target jest wyjętym z lat 70. kawałkiem. Praktycznie identyczne granie. Mam wrażenie, że utwór nadałby się nawet do musicalu Grease. Solówka na gitarze, krzyki do mikrofonu, co więcej? No tak, John Travolta tańczący do tej piosenki i mamy murowany hit. Z A Place For Us przenosimy się do teraźniejszości.Według mnie zespół trochę sugerował się nagraniem Out Of The Woods z repertuaru Taylor Swift. Piosenki są dosyć podobne.
Walking Target is an outake from late 70s'. Clearly identical sounds. I would even say that it could be good for Grease musical. There is a guitar solo, shouting to microphone, what's more? Oh yes - John Travolta dancing to it and we have a hit. With A Place For Us we are heading back to present. To my mind this song was inspired by Out Of The Wood by Taylor Swift. They sounds familiar.
Posłuchaj / Listen to Walking Target
Fitz and The Tantrums jest bardzo dobrą ścieżką na szczyt. Jeżeli nie teraz, to następnym razem podbiją rynek muzyczny. Dzięki tegorocznej płycie mogłem ich poznać. Z chęcią przejrzę ich dotychczasowy dorobek. Na pewno na dłużej zostaną w mojej muzyce.
The lonplay Fitz and The Tantrums is on a really good way to success. Even if they don't hit music market this time, I'm sure they will with next album. With this indie pop masterpiece they let me found them. I would love to hear their previous discography and I'm certain that Fitz and The Tanrum's music will stay with me for a long time.
I'm pretty sure that not all of you heard about Fitz and The Tantrums, so here are some information: a group was formed in 2008 in Los Angeles and their main music theme is indie pop. Now it's time for you to check out my review of their third studio album, which was called just like their band name. I find a cover really attractive :)
![]() |
| http://img2-ak.lst.fm/i/u/ar0/72c6f6ac7d7683f32656ceecb7ed2648 |
HandClap
Pierwszy singiel z płyty. Mocna dawka rocku z indie popem. Piosenka jest dosyć podobna do Fly On The Wall od Miley Cyrus. "I can make your hands clap" - w zasadzie udało im się, bo za ten hicior jestem w stanie zaklaskać kilkanaście razy.
A very first single. A huge dollop of rock and indie pop. This song is similiar to Fly On The Wall by Miley Cyrus. "I can make your hands clap" - well, they actually did it, because after hearing this song I can even clap scores of times.
Complicated / Burn It Down / Roll Up
Complicated jest fajną piosenką do biegania, czy różnych ćwiczeń. Chórek w 2:10 minucie jest świetnym dodatkiem piosenki. Burn It Down, czyli trochę elektroniczna ballada. Momentami mam wrażenie, że słyszę Shawna Mendesa. Późniejsze Roll Up bardzo mi się podoba ze względu na to, że utwór idealnie nadaje się do młodzieżowego filmu. Jest bardzo chwytliwy i opowiada historię miłości w taneczny sposób.
Complicated is a good song for running or some workout. The chorally verse in 2:10 is a great benefit of this. Burn It Down is a quite electronic pop ballad. From time to time I can hear Shawn Mendes's voice. Roll Up which is great because of having the teen vibes. It is really catchy and tells the story about falling in love in danceable way.
Posłuchaj / Listen to Roll Up
Tricky / Fadeback / Run It
Korzenie tych dwóch piosenek weszły mocno do lat 90. Utwory brzmią bardzo podobnie do tych z ostatniej dekady ubiegłego wieku. Mam wrażenie, że był to specjalny zabieg grupy. Trafili w sedno. Tricky, Fadeback i Run It mimo, że nie są najlepszymi propozycjami i tak bardzo dobrze się ich słucha. Fadeback pasuje do dyskografii Olly'ego Mursa.
Origins of these songs came from 90s'. These tunes sound almost exactly to those from last decade of a previous century. I have a feeling that it was intended. They hit home. Despite not being the best ones on the album it is still a pleasure to listen to Tricky, Fadeback and Run It. Fadeback is similar to Olly Murs's discography as well.
Posłuchaj / Listen to Fadeback
Get Right Back / Do What You Want
Mój faworyt - Get Right Back. Nawet nie potrafię zliczyć ile razy już posłuchałem tej piosenki. Uzależniłem się! Dlaczego nie wydają tego jako singiel? ? Bardzo charakterystyczne nagranie. Fitz and The Tantrums - teraz jest moment, by ludzie się w tym zakochali! Dochodzimy do Do What You Want, którego bridge jest niesamowicie skoczny. Czemu oni nie podbijają list przebojów?
My absolute banger - Get Right Back. I just cannot clearly say how many times I've listened to it. I'm addicted! Why they don't release it as a single? Really characteristic piece for a group. Fitz and The Tantrums - that's the time for people to fall in love with this song! And we are at Do What You Want where bridge is so lively. Why they don't hit the charts?
Posłuchaj / Listen to Get Right Back
Walking Target / A Place For Us
Walking Target jest wyjętym z lat 70. kawałkiem. Praktycznie identyczne granie. Mam wrażenie, że utwór nadałby się nawet do musicalu Grease. Solówka na gitarze, krzyki do mikrofonu, co więcej? No tak, John Travolta tańczący do tej piosenki i mamy murowany hit. Z A Place For Us przenosimy się do teraźniejszości.Według mnie zespół trochę sugerował się nagraniem Out Of The Woods z repertuaru Taylor Swift. Piosenki są dosyć podobne.
Walking Target is an outake from late 70s'. Clearly identical sounds. I would even say that it could be good for Grease musical. There is a guitar solo, shouting to microphone, what's more? Oh yes - John Travolta dancing to it and we have a hit. With A Place For Us we are heading back to present. To my mind this song was inspired by Out Of The Wood by Taylor Swift. They sounds familiar.
Posłuchaj / Listen to Walking Target
Fitz and The Tantrums jest bardzo dobrą ścieżką na szczyt. Jeżeli nie teraz, to następnym razem podbiją rynek muzyczny. Dzięki tegorocznej płycie mogłem ich poznać. Z chęcią przejrzę ich dotychczasowy dorobek. Na pewno na dłużej zostaną w mojej muzyce.
The lonplay Fitz and The Tantrums is on a really good way to success. Even if they don't hit music market this time, I'm sure they will with next album. With this indie pop masterpiece they let me found them. I would love to hear their previous discography and I'm certain that Fitz and The Tanrum's music will stay with me for a long time.

Comments