Autumn Hits 2016

Lato już prawie za pasem. Dlatego chciałbym Was przygotować na kolejne muzyczne doznania na jesień 2016. Gwarantuję, że dzięki tym piosenkom będzie Wam się milej i cieplej trzymać podczas jesiennej pogody. Wystarczy, że klikniecie tytuł piosenki poniżej (oznaczone na fioletowo).

The end of summer is at any minute. That's why I would like you to be prepared for more music experience in fall 2016. I assure that with these songs you will keep better and warmer during autumn weather. The only thing you need to do is to click the title of a song below (it is purple). Enjoy!

http://i.amz.mshcdn.com/We3A7NnXaQYgErRpF11Q3tRL7KY=/fit-in/1440x1000/
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Ffall-foliage%2Forange.jpg


[Post aktualizowany] / [Post will be updated]

Muzyczne propozycje na jesień / Music submissions for fall:

▶️ Trust Nobody - Cashmere Cat ft. Selena Gomez & Tory Lanes
▶️ I'm Gonna Love You - Sofia Carson
▶️ Cry - Carly Rae Jepsen
▶️ Sinnerman (Cellular Remix) - Nina Simone
▶️ Millionaire - Cash Cash & Digital Farm Animals ft. Nelly
▶️ Blow Your Mind (Mwah) - Dua Lipa
▶️ Lordly - Feder ft. Alex Adaio
▶️ Ain't My Fault - Zara Larsson
▶️ Up n Away - Emmi
▶️ Tiimmy Turner - Desiigner
▶️ Closer - The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey
▶️ Super Natural - Danny L Harle ft. Carly Rae Jepsen
▶️ Bird Song (Diplo Remix) - M.I.A.
▶️ Hold My Heart - Lindsey Stirling ft. ZZ Ward
▶️ Get Right Back - Fitz and The Tantrum
▶️ Good For You (The Funk Hunters Remix) - Selena Gomez ft. A$AP Rocky
▶️ Meteorite - Years & Years
▶️ Saw It Coming - G-Eazy ft. Jeremih
▶️ Hold Up (MAGIXX Remix) - Beyoncé
▶️ Crick Neck - Sean Paul ft. Chi Ching Ching
▶️ Still Falling For You - Ellie Goulding
▶️ Come (Cosmic Dawn Remix) - Jain
▶️ My Way - Calvin Harris
▶️ Perfect Illusion (Spotify Version) - Lady Gaga
▶️ Gotta Push On - GRiZ ft. Brasstracks & Eric Krasno
▶️ Amelia - Scott
▶️ Starboy - The Weeknd ft. Daft Punk
▶️ Vente Pa' Ca - Ricky Martin ft. Maluma
▶️ Believer - Major Lazer & Showtek
▶️ Andiamo A Comandare - Fabio Rovazzi
▶️ Drop It Low (Main Mix) - Kat Deluna
▶️ Don't Stop Me Now - MNEK
▶️ Dynamite - Nause ft. Pretty Sister
▶️ Would I Lie To You - David Guetta, Cedric Gervais & Chris Willis
▶️ Kids - One Republic
▶️ Piątek - Lanberry
▶️ Bad Things - Machine Gun Kelly ft. Camilla Cobello
▶️ Hurts - Emeli Sande
▶️ I Feel So Bad - Kungs
▶️ Lawina - Piona ft. Ptakova
▶️ I Got You - Bebe Rexha
▶️ Rockabye - Clean Bandit ft. Anne-Marie & Sean Paul

Comments