Songs which shaped the 2010s'
Happy New Year music lovers! May 2020 be the year of joy, kindness and success for you all. Thereby, I want to apologise for having been absent since August but believe me, I had a lot to take in. But now, I am back with more energy than ever. I just wish I would have time for posting in 2020.
Nevertheless, as the second decade of this century came to an end about a week ago, I needed to list some of the bangers we were blessed to listen. Since this is 2020, I decided to put 20 songs out there. Picking them was extremely arduous and I needed to say goodbye to hits such as Blank Space, Needed Me, Savior, City Of Stars, Feel So Close, and tons of other superb tunes.
Here we are with the elite of the past decade. I decided not to give them any numbers because I believe there is no such thing as the best song- each one tells a different story and deserves to be on the podium! What are your favourite pieces of music of 10s'? Let me know in the comments down below!
A big THANK YOU to all of you who read at least one of my posts! You checked my blog over 150k times in 2019 alone!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my dreams come true. You make me love what I do even more. Make sure to come back for more music news and as for now, enjoy 20 songs which shaped the 2010s'!
Nevertheless, as the second decade of this century came to an end about a week ago, I needed to list some of the bangers we were blessed to listen. Since this is 2020, I decided to put 20 songs out there. Picking them was extremely arduous and I needed to say goodbye to hits such as Blank Space, Needed Me, Savior, City Of Stars, Feel So Close, and tons of other superb tunes.
Here we are with the elite of the past decade. I decided not to give them any numbers because I believe there is no such thing as the best song- each one tells a different story and deserves to be on the podium! What are your favourite pieces of music of 10s'? Let me know in the comments down below!
A big THANK YOU to all of you who read at least one of my posts! You checked my blog over 150k times in 2019 alone!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my dreams come true. You make me love what I do even more. Make sure to come back for more music news and as for now, enjoy 20 songs which shaped the 2010s'!

Comments