March 2019 faves

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog. At the very beginning, I would like to say sorry for taking so long to put into pieces March 2019 in a nutshell. No excuses, but I had plenty of things to do (still have) and so little time. But nevermind, here I am with my favourite pieces from the following month. I cannot believe it is already a quarter of the year.

First days of March I greeted with anxiety and, well, a cure to it - Tyler Oakley's playlist on Spotify. Little did I know that he has such a good taste in music as he has in terms of his YouTube content. I have found some precious pieces there like Fantasy by Sofi Tukker or Lost by Clara Mae. My absolute favourite one from his playlist (which now happens to be mine as well) is Forgetter (Sofi Tukker Remix) by Mr Little Jeans. It guided me through my whole trip to New York City last week.

         

Besides, there were a lot of huge comebacks to music this month. Betta Lemme released her third single - Kick The Door, an English-French piece with some rebel sounds and Jonas Brothers spectacularly made their first appearance together since 2013 with their biggest hit up to date - Sucker. March was absolutely generous to us. I can't even count the songs I liked. What I know for sure is that Jasmine Thompson with her loyal and Jax Jones in collaboration with Martin Solveig might be the greatest songs of 2019 so far. I feel like these are my favourite pieces in today's post. However, I should praise some other ones which are listed below.

▶️ Alesso - Time
▶️ Lizzo ft. Missy Elliott - Tempo
▶️ Billie Eilish - bad guy
▶️ Shanguy - Toukassé
▶️ Sofi Tukker - Fantasy
▶️ Sofia Reyes ft. Rita Ora & Anitta - R.I.P.
▶️ Tomas Novoa - Seis Continentes
▶️ Daya - Insomnia
▶️ Iggy Azalea - Sally Walker

When it comes to the best album of March 2019, it is unbeatably When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? by Billie Eilish. I truly adore every single song from this one and it does not leave my daily playlist since the release date. If you want to read my review of this album, CLICK HERE. DUH!!!


And last, but not least... my favourite music video is Now That I Found You by Carly Rae Jepsen. I love the simplicity, love story, and well... cats! I hope Carly will get a lot of recognition with this meme-themed short film. She deserves it. Oh, don't forget to pre-save her upcoming album - Dedicated (coming out the 17th of May).


Comments