Autumn Hits 2017
Cześć! Przepraszam za dłuższą przerwę, ale klasa maturalna zabiera dużą część mojego wolnego czasu. Dzisiaj przygotowałem dla Was zestaw najciekawszych według mnie propozycji na jesień 2017 roku. Od nowych propozycji Taylor Swift, po radiowe hity i nowe twarze w przemyśle muzycznym. Aby posłuchać wystarczy, że klikniecie tytuł piosenki poniżej (oznaczone na fioletowo).
Welcome back to my blog. I'm extremely sorry for not being online for a while, but I'm about to finish my high school in a few months so there's a bunch of exams on which I need to learn a lot. Today I prepared some of my best tunes for this year's fall. Starting with new bangers from Taylor Swift, we will go through some radio hits and new faces in the music industry. To listen just click the title of a song below (it is purple). Enjoy!
[Post aktualizowany] / [Post will be actualized]
Muzyczne propozycje na jesień / Music submissions for fall:
▶️ Maty Noyes - Say It To My Face
▶️ Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do
▶️ Sofia Carson - Ins and Outs
Welcome back to my blog. I'm extremely sorry for not being online for a while, but I'm about to finish my high school in a few months so there's a bunch of exams on which I need to learn a lot. Today I prepared some of my best tunes for this year's fall. Starting with new bangers from Taylor Swift, we will go through some radio hits and new faces in the music industry. To listen just click the title of a song below (it is purple). Enjoy!
![]() |
| https://anddontfear.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/tumblr_mtm2egucwc1r363pgo1_1280.jpg |
Muzyczne propozycje na jesień / Music submissions for fall:
▶️ Maty Noyes - Say It To My Face
▶️ Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do
▶️ Sofia Carson - Ins and Outs
▶️ Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still
▶️ Taco Hemingway - Dele
▶️ Starrah & Diplo - Swerve
▶️ Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?
▶️ Camila Cobello ft. Quavo - OMG
▶️ LANY - Super Far
▶️ Justin Bieber & BloodPop - Friends
▶️ Nick Jonas - Find You
▶️ Sofi Tukker - Johny
▶️ James Blake - Retrograde
▶️ Ed Sheeran - Bibia Be Ye Ye
▶️ Miley Cyrus - Week Without You
▶️ Kygo ft. Sasha Sloan - This Town
▶️ Fergie ft. Axl Rose - Enchanté (Carine)
▶️ Fergie - Tension
▶️ Arty & Maty Noyes - Falling Down
▶️ Hailee Steinfeld ft. Alesso, Florida Georgia Line & Watt - Let Me Go
▶️ J Balvin & Willy William ft. Beyoncé - Mi Gente
▶️ Mike Singer - Deja Vu
▶️ Francesca Michielin - Vulcano
▶️ ESH ft. Thomas Daniel - Break Your Heart
▶️ LissA - Suffer Baby
▶️ Major Lazer ft. Amber Coffman - Get Free
▶️ Tep No - Is It Too Much That I'm Asking For
▶️ Marron 5 ft. Julia Michaels - Help Me Out
▶️ Tayler Buono - Who Am I
▶️ Kehlani - Touch
▶️ King Henry & Sasha Sloan - I'll Be There
▶️ P!nk - Secrets
▶️ Natalia Nykiel - Kokosanki
▶️ Mickey Valen ft. Noé - Meet Me
▶️ Quinn XCII - Tourist
▶️ Rita Ora - Anywhere
▶️ Selena Gomez & Marshmello - Wolves
▶️ Taylor Swift - Gorgeous
▶️ Kygo ft. John Newman - Never Let You Go
▶️ Clean Bandit ft. Julia Michaels - I Miss You
▶️ DJ Snake ft. Max Frost - Broken Summer
▶️ Eva Simons - Avalon
▶️ Paloma Faith - Guilty
▶️ Don Diablo ft. A R I Z O N A - Take Her Place
▶️ Blackbear ft. Tinashe - Up In This
▶️ Lost Frequencies ft. Netsky - Here With You [Deluxe Intro]
▶️ Aron Wright - Heartbeats
▶️ Rudy Mancuso & Poo Bear - Black & White
▶️ Taco Hemingway - Dele
▶️ Starrah & Diplo - Swerve
▶️ Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?
▶️ Camila Cobello ft. Quavo - OMG
▶️ LANY - Super Far
▶️ Justin Bieber & BloodPop - Friends
▶️ Nick Jonas - Find You
▶️ Sofi Tukker - Johny
▶️ James Blake - Retrograde
▶️ Ed Sheeran - Bibia Be Ye Ye
▶️ Miley Cyrus - Week Without You
▶️ Kygo ft. Sasha Sloan - This Town
▶️ Fergie ft. Axl Rose - Enchanté (Carine)
▶️ Fergie - Tension
▶️ Arty & Maty Noyes - Falling Down
▶️ Hailee Steinfeld ft. Alesso, Florida Georgia Line & Watt - Let Me Go
▶️ J Balvin & Willy William ft. Beyoncé - Mi Gente
▶️ Mike Singer - Deja Vu
▶️ Francesca Michielin - Vulcano
▶️ ESH ft. Thomas Daniel - Break Your Heart
▶️ LissA - Suffer Baby
▶️ Major Lazer ft. Amber Coffman - Get Free
▶️ Tep No - Is It Too Much That I'm Asking For
▶️ Marron 5 ft. Julia Michaels - Help Me Out
▶️ Tayler Buono - Who Am I
▶️ Kehlani - Touch
▶️ King Henry & Sasha Sloan - I'll Be There
▶️ P!nk - Secrets
▶️ Natalia Nykiel - Kokosanki
▶️ Mickey Valen ft. Noé - Meet Me
▶️ Quinn XCII - Tourist
▶️ Rita Ora - Anywhere
▶️ Selena Gomez & Marshmello - Wolves
▶️ Taylor Swift - Gorgeous
▶️ Kygo ft. John Newman - Never Let You Go
▶️ Clean Bandit ft. Julia Michaels - I Miss You
▶️ DJ Snake ft. Max Frost - Broken Summer
▶️ Eva Simons - Avalon
▶️ Paloma Faith - Guilty
▶️ Don Diablo ft. A R I Z O N A - Take Her Place
▶️ Blackbear ft. Tinashe - Up In This
▶️ Lost Frequencies ft. Netsky - Here With You [Deluxe Intro]
▶️ Aron Wright - Heartbeats
▶️ Rudy Mancuso & Poo Bear - Black & White

Comments